Rouen - Honfleur
As a port for both ocean and river sailing it can accommodate ships up to 240 meters long. Rouen is known throughout the world for its rich heritage. Its picturesque pedestrian streets lined with half-timber houses, bustle with exceptional crafts, antique shops, boutiques, luxury stores and rich regional culinary traditions.
The Rouen Seine Valley Cruise Terminal is situated midway between Paris (only 130 km by highway) and the sea in Northern France, on the Seine River making it the nearest ocean cruise gateway to Paris and a few hours sailing away from key neighboring cruise ports such as London, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Bilbao and Lisbon.
Rouen is proud of its region and welcomes visitors with open arms, inviting them to enjoy and share its amazing historical sites and museums.
- With over 15 museums Rouen has a lot to offer its visitors. The Fine Arts, Ceramics and Wrought Ironwork Museum are sure to impress. Not to mention the Joan of Arc History Museum.
- With over fifty major historic monuments Rouen enjoys an outstanding architectural heritage. The first thing that will strike you is the numerous Gothic and Renaissance architectural masterpieces.
- Essentially Paris! Capital of fashion, city of lovers… Iconic monuments, world class museum collections, city of shopping. Only 130km away from Rouen.
- Be charmed by the gardens of the Impressionist Master Claude Monet. Then discover the history of Impressionism and its contemporary suites at the Museum of Impressionism.
- The Palace of Versailles is an UNESCO world heritage site and one of France's foremost tourist attractions.