Rouen - Honfleur
We accept ships of 240 meters long at our dedicated 24h two berth cruise terminal. Most calls are overnighters, so passengers have more time to go ashore and choose multiple excursions. The most popular excursion are Rouen, Paris, Versailles and Giverny. Being a bite sized city we see ourselves as an exclusive boutique destination, and overcrowding is not a problem due to ship traffic and an influx of thousands of passengers at the same time. It truly makes for a pleasant experience for both cruise lines, passengers and locals alike.
We aim to work closely with all actors involved in the cruise industry to make the destination a truly unforgettable experience for passengers and a successful call to cruise companies.
- With 15 museums of which 8 are for free, Rouen has a lot to offer its visitors. The Fine Arts, Ceramics and Wrought Ironwork Museum are sure to impress. Not to mention the Joan of Arc History Museum.
- With over fifty major historic monuments Rouen enjoys an outstanding architectural heritage. The first thing that will strike you is the numerous Gothic and Renaissance architectural masterpieces.
- Essentially Paris! Capital of fashion, city of lovers… Iconic monuments, world class museum collections, city of shopping. Only 130km away from Rouen.
- Be charmed by the gardens of the Impressionist Master Claude Monet. Then discover the history of Impressionism and its contemporary suites at the Museum of Impressionism.
- The Palace of Versailles is an UNESCO world heritage site and one of France's foremost tourist attractions.