New Visby terminal operated since April 2018.
- The Little Mermaid. A gift from Carl Jacobsen to the city of Copenhagen, this bronze statue was unveiled at the Langelinie Harbourfront Promenade back in 1913.
- Tivoli gardens display a wealth of flowers, and at night thousands of lights sparkle from the trees. Open since 1843, Tivoli is one of the world's oldest amusement parks.
- Copenhagen's largest shopping area is centered around Strøget in the heart of the city. Strøget is the world's longest pedestrian street with a wealth of shops.
- Nyhavn, meaning New Haven, was originally a busy commercial port where ships from all over the world would dock. In summer Nyhavn is a popular hangout for dining and drinks.
- Royal Renaissance Castle date1606 as summer residens. Royal Collections include Crown Jewels and Crown Regalia. Collection of Silver Furniture once borrowed by Versailles theirs do no longer excist.
- The Cathedral is main burial site for Danish monarchs since the 15th Century. Its a UNESCO World Heritage Site and wisit can be combined with The Viking Ship Museum hosting 5 original Viking ships.