Quay 2 at Pir I can deliver 2.5MW, 50Hz, 660/690V with a Cavotec plug. The quay is only available for expedition-sized vessels.
Trondheim is surrounded by lovely forested hills, and the Nidelven River winds through the city. The charming old streets at Bakklandet bring you back to architectural traditions and the atmosphere of days gone by. It has been, and still is, a popular pilgrimage site, due to the famous Nidaros Cathedral which is incorporated in the official European Cultural Routes on the same terms as Santiago de Compostela in Spain. Trondheim is also an ecclesiastical centre, a regional capital, a centre for commerce and administration – and, last but not least, a city of education and research.
Choose between a rich variety of historical sights, museums and art galleries - and look forward to an unforgettable experience.
- The Nidaros Cathedral is the most northerly gothic cathedral in the world. Building began in 1070 over the grave of St. Olav, but the oldest parts are from the middle of the 12th century.
- The museum is the 3rd largest cultural history museum in Norway, and has an impressive collection of more than 80 historical buildings, artifacts and photos. It contains a stave church from 1170 A.D.
- Norway's national museum of music and musical instruments with collections from all over the world. Situated at Ringve Gård, one of the distinguished mansions just outside the city centre.
- The largest wooden building in Scandinavia, built as a private residence when the city flourished at the end of the 18th century. The King and Queen usually stay here when they visit Trondheim.
- The Thamshavn Line was Norway's first electric railway, running from 1908 to 1974. The railway leads from Orkanger to a copper mine at Løkken which was operational from 1654 until 1987.
- Trondheims new national museum of Norwegian pop and rock history. Here you can take an active part at the museum when you pass through the decades from the 1950's up until today.
- Trondheim Port Authority
Svein Fagerdal, Harbour Master
PB 1234 Torgard
- Trondheim Cruise Network Mid-Norway