OldenLoen is the main cruise destination in the Nordfjord region, but cruise vessels are most welcome in all the Nordfjord ports: Måløy, Selje, and Sandane; each hosting a range of interesting attractions and excursion possibilities. More than 30 different excursions to offer.
Welcome to Port of OldenLoen - Nordfjord - "Gateway to the Glaciers"
- Journey through the beautiful Olden Valley up to the frozen cascade of the spectacular Briksdal Glacier, the best known of the Jostedal Glacier`s many icy arms. Transport or walk up to the glacier.
- See the breathtaking Loen Valley by boat on the glassy, ice-green Loven Lake, and experience the wild Kjenndal Valley and Kjenndal Glacier.
- Panoramic views from the top af the Hoven mountain. Loen Skylift will bring you from the fjord to 1011 m.a.s.l. in less than five minutes. Lots of activities available at the mountain top.
- Located on the banks of beautiful Lake Oppstryn, learn about the National Park through film and exhibitions. Unique Botanical garden with wild flowers and a Geological park.
- This tour gives a unique picture and a cross-section of the best that Norwegian nature has to offer, in short breathtaking variety and multiplicity.
- A round-trip of the Nordfjord with a visit to the Nordfjord Folk Museum at Sandane.Local cuisine at Gloppen Hotel.