Olden is the main cruise destination in the Nordfjord region, but cruise vessels are most welcome in all the Nordfjord ports: Måløy, Selje, Nordfjordeid and Sandane; each hosting a range of interesting attractions and excursion possibilities. More than 30 different excursions to offer.
Welcome to Port of Olden - Nordfjord - "Gateway to the Glaciers"
- Journey through the beautiful Olden Valley up to the frozen cascade of the spectacular Briksdal Glacier, the best known of the Jostedal Glacier`s many icy arms. Transport or walk up to the glacier.
- See the breathtaking Loen Valley by boat on the glassy, ice-green Loven Lake, and experience the wild Kjenndal Valley and Kjenndal Glacier.
- Located on the banks of beautiful Lake Oppstryn, learn about the National Park through film and exhibitions. Unique Botanical garden with wild flowers and a Geological park.
- Panoramic views and culture at the northern banks of the Nordfjord. Superb views of the Nordfjord, the fifth largest fjord in Norway and the Hornindal Lake, the deepest lake in Northern Europe.
- This tour gives a unique picture and a cross-section of the best that Norwegian nature has to offer, in short breathtaking variety and multiplicity.
- A round-trip of the Nordfjord with a visit to the Nordfjord Folk Museum at Sandane.Local cuisine at Gloppen Hotel.