A large choice of shore excursions are available, including tours of the city and of its major monuments – Girondins Column, Grand Théâtre, Place Saint-Pierre, Porte Cailhau and the Peu-Berland Tower. There are also half day trips to the most famous wine growing areas of Médoc, Saint Emilion/Pomerol, Graves/Sauternes. Each vineyard visit offers a guided tour through prestigious châteaux: Beychevelle, Carbonnieux, Haut Brion, Eyquem, Margaux, Mouton Rothschild
- Situated in Bordeaux, La Cité du Vin is a unique venue for culture and recreation where wine comes to life through an immersive, sensorial approach, set within an evocative architectural design.
- Located across from Place de la Bourse, this spectacular pool, designed by landscape artist Michel Corajoud, alternates a mirror effect and artificial misting in an extraordinary way.
- Along with the operas of Versailles and Turin, the Grand-Théâtre has one of the most beautiful 18th century concert halls in the world.
- Created 40 years ago in a former colonial warehouse (Entrepôts Lainé), the CAPC focuses on emerging art forms, with a permanent exhibition of some 1,300 works by 190 artists.
- Some 1,810 hectares of Bordeaux are listed a UNESCO World Heritage site. The area comprises most of the city between the outer boulevards and the Port of the Moon.
- Fresh Water
Lyonnaise des Eaux
France+33 5 5757 2424
- Port of Bordeaux
- Harbour Master
- Atlantic Port of Bordeaux
- Company Name (replace with company name)