- Guests are offered to visit many objects in city like Old Town, Anchor Trail, Blue Flag Beach or unique places like Radio Astronomy Center, widest Waterfall in Europe. Check www.visitventspils.com
- The Livonian Order Castle (of 13th century) is the only medieval building in the City preserved till nowadays. The ancient network of streets and dimensional structure of squares are still here
- You will find the largest anchor next to the Park’s entrance. It weighs 23 tons and towers 6 m in height.
- The seashore has almost an 80 m wide beach of fine white sand and dunes that in some places reach a height of 9 m .
- Here the 32 meter wide radio telescope - is being used for scientific purposes, and is the largest such telescope in Northern Europe and the eighth largest in the world.
- The widest waterfall in Europe, which in spring and autumn offers a view on flying fish.
Page last updated: 2021-03-04 12:37