Today, it's accessible 24/24, 7 days a week and has the capacity to host any size of cruise ship.
The port has 3 dedicated cruise berths and can accommodate up to 4 cruise ships simultaneously depending on size.
Le Havre benefits from regular calls throughout the year, transit as well as turnaround calls from a broad range of cruise lines: contemporary, premium and luxury.
It’s also a convenient repositioning port to Northern Europe and the Baltic during spring and the Mediterranean and Caribbean in Autumn.
With the extension of the cruises season, Le Havre is also a safe shelter port in case of bad weather conditions.
- In July 2005, UNESCO added Le Havre's city centre, rebuilt by the famous french architect Auguste Perret, to the World Heritage List. It is the first 20th century urban settlement in Europe to be added to the World Heritage List.
- Le Havre is a city of Art and History: The Modern Art Museum André Malraux (MuMa) with the second largest collection of impressionist paintings after the Orsay Museum in Paris, the Historic show flat of the 50ties, the shipowner’s mansion, the Hanging gardens and lots more to discover.
- Building on the success of the 2017 edition, from now on every year the city celebrates “A Summer in Le Havre” with new artworks all over the city, events and performances during Summer. Each year, some of the Artwork stays and becomes part of the city – the questions is which one will stay this year?
- While its cliffs are among the most impressive natural sites in Europe, the artistic and historical heritage of this small maritime town will surprise you.
- Normandy leaves the visitor with a wonderful choice: the stunning cliffs of Etretat or the long sandy beaches from Caen to Arromanches, 2nd World War history with the D-Day Landing beaches, the historical Rouen and the Calvados region and its regional specialities such as Cidre, Calvados and French cheese.
- The Louvre with the famous ‘Mona Lisa’ - the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysée and all its iconic places - PARIS the city of love and fashion is one of the most popular excursions for cruise passengers calling at Le Havre.