On the west coast of Zealand at the Great Belt, you find'll Kalundborg. Founded in 1200 by the warrior Esbern Snare, Kalundborg still has the original town plan in the old part town. Kalundborg offers a charming small-town experience with local attractions and areas of natural beauty within a short drive from the port. In essence Kalundborg offers a peak into the true Denmark; a hospitable, friendly and warm atmosphere - after visiting hectic and busy capitals. Kalundborg provides a complete contrast that will bring a cruise into perspective. Here there is an opportunity to enjoy beautiful gardens, local museums, working artists, handicraft- and flea market in the morning and shop in Kalundborgs charming specialist shops in the afternoon. For those who seek outdoor activities we offer an 18-hole golf course, bike riding, sailing, kayaking or horse back riding. Special events can be arranged!
- Visit the more than 800 year old Church of our Lady and the Kalundborg Museum from the 16th century. Look into the 600 year old Bishops residence, today a restaurant and an art gallery.
- Lerchenborg 1743 - 1753 - a baroque style castle with interior in rococo style. Dragsholm Castle's oldest part is from the 13th century and contains a Church, The Baron’s Study and Hunting Room
- The beautiful gardens of Birkegaarden has a lovely Danish/ English garden, a Japanese garden, a herb garden, an inspiration garden and much more. More than 40,000 flowers bloom during the season.
- Visit Tivoli or the castles of Copenhagen or take a Canal Boat Cruise, the spectacular cathedral of Roskilde and the Viking Ship museum, H. C. Andersen's house in Odense and the Funen village.
- The peninsular of Rosnaes has been named 1 of 15 most beautiful nature sites in denmark. A tour of Roesnaes will take you to the biggest vineyard in Scandinavia, the historic lighthouse and much more.