- From the cruise terminal, the historic part of town, its picturesque pedestrian streets lined with half-timbered houses and art galleries, is easily reachable.
- Long stretches of sandy beach and splendid resort architecture. The world-famous resort of Deauville has preserved all its bygone "Belle époque" charm.
- The Pays d'Auge is Normandy's most emblematic area. This is the land of apple orchards, stud farms and half-timbered houses.
- Discover the Côte d'Albâtre and Etretat, with its famous white cliffs. Visit the Palais Benedictine to find out about the history of the liqueur.
- 6th June 1944: the greatest battle of the Second World War began here, in Normandy. Discover the fascinating story of the D-Day.
- From Honfleur to Rouen, follow the meandering Seine as it cuts through forests and meadows and flows silently past prestigious abbeys.
Giverny & Claude Monet's gardensA source of inspiration. Claude Monet's property in Giverny, where he lived for 43 years, became the Claude Monet Foundation.
- Visiting the French capital and all its iconic monuments like the Tour Eiffel or its world-class museums like the Louvre and Orsay.