Port of Helsingborg, being the second-largest container port in Sweden, we have the possibility to offer Cruise Lines and its passengers a variety of options for the ship to berth, either alongside one of our different quays or by anchorage. No matter the option, the guests will always be close to or in the middle of the vibrant city center.
- Helsinborg’s best-known tourist attraction is the famous Sofiero Palace, for its lovely garden with more than 10,000 rhododendrons. Sofiero was awarded the Best Park in Europe 2010.
- Fredriksdal Open Air Museum, famous for its botanical gardens, farmhouses from the 16th century, the old town and its work in preserving rare plants and animals.
- The tower Kärnan is the only remains of the medieval Helsingborg Castle. The 35 m high tower It has guarded the town for more than 600 years and is now the symbol of Helsingborg.
- The latest contribution to modern architecture is the Dunker Culture Center. Modern art exhibitions, the city history exhibition and many music events take place here. Designed by Architect Kim Utzon.
- Kullaberg is a nature reserve situated on the Kulla Peninsula close to Mölle in southwest Sweden. Kullaberg is a perfect place for hiking, repelling, poispore safaris and diving.