- Experience the history of Gothenburg as a trade centre, the famous opera house, the statue “Poseidon”, the Art Museum, the Concert Hall, City Theatre and Library. Continue tour on Paddan canal boat.
- Experience the fishing villages, the old Viking town of Kungälv, Tjörn Bridges with an amazing view on the North Sea and visit on the small island of Klädesholmen, famous for its herring industries.
- There is something for everyone at Liseberg. Many rides and attractions offer thrills and laughter for kids and grown-ups. There are plenty of other things to enjoy; restaurants, shops and gardens.
- Experience important sites and landmarks; Götaplatsen, the cultural centre of the city and the Museum of Fine Arts with its Fürstenberg Gallery, including the world's leading collection of Nordic art.
- Experience the beautiful countryside, island of Koön & Carlsten Fortress, where a guided walk through narrow, cobbled streets will take you through a small, pedestrian town and its interesting history
- Experience a scandinavian christmas in Gothenburg with cosy markets, atmospheric concerts, Christmas at Liseberg Amusement Park and more.