Our area also contains the spectacular Nærøyfjord, rewarded as UNESCO World Heritage Site and many other famous and unique attractions!
Welcome to the ultimate whole year cruise destination!
- is a masterpiece of engineering! Provides some of the wildest and most dramatic mountain scenery in Norway, including Kjosfossen waterfall. Perfectly home-made waffles at Vatnahalsen Mountain Lodge.
- Site and rated as one of the best preserved by National Geographic Traveler. Famous tributary of the Sognefjord, best experienced from onboard a boat, Fjord Safari or by kayaks. Simply breathtaking!
- Enjoy this 2 hour trip by our award winning vessels. The design of the vessels is spectacular and invites the guests to enjoy a magnificent and silent fjord experience through the UNESCO
- is a unique platform situated 650 m.a.s.l., overlooking the village of Aurland and Aurlandsfjord. The architectural platform is located on the mountain road between Aurland - Lærdal. Stunning views!
- Visitor Center and Tourist Information
Flåm Railway Station
- Flåm Port Authority - Operations Manager
- Visit Flam - The Flåm Railway/The Fjords
- Flåm Port