- More than 10,000 animals representing 1,000 different species, 4 million litres of sea water, shows, films, activities! Océanopolis Brest: a half-day of discoveries and dreams come true.
Fonds Hélène & Edouard LeclercThe "Fonds Hélène & Édouard Leclerc pour la culture" is a private modern art centre in the Capucins convent in Landerneau. It aims to showcase the iconic artists of our time.
- In the exceptional setting of Brest Castle, the national naval museum is home to a unique collection of artefacts bearing witness to the adventure of Brest Arsenal and the French navy.
- The museums presents works from the 18th century. The various trends of the 19th century are also revealed (Romanticism, academicism, Orientalism and naturalism) & marine paintings.
- Quimper is a thousand-year-old city recognized for its artistic and historic significance through the label "Ville d'Art et d'Histoire".
- Locronan is an authentic medieval village with local creative craftsmen.