Aksla, the town mountain, offers breathtaking views across the Art Nouveau town, islands and fjords. The Art Nouveau Centre portrays the unique position Ålesund has in Norwegian architectural history and the Atlantic Sea-Park, one of the largest aquariums in Northern Europe, is located in Ålesund.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Ålesund, the surrounding islands, the fjords and the Sunnmøre Alps from Mount Aksla/Fjellstua vantage point. Ålesund’s main attraction is a must-see!
- Visit Atlanterhavsparken, an aquarium built into the natural landscape by the ocean. Enjoy watching the diver feeding the fish by hand in the large Atlantic Ocean tank, and the Seal-Bay.
- The tour starts in the calm waters of the picturesque Brosundet canal in the colourful Art Nouveau town of Ålesund - an excellent photo opportunity!
- Explore the open air museum with its old farmhouses, special collection of old boats and replicas of Viking ships.
- Experience the fascinating bird life at Runde with more than half a million birds of about 230 different species. Excursion by boat, or in a combination of bus/boat.
- Explore the saga islands of Giske and visit the old marble Giske Church. Taste the delicious homemade cakes at the lighthouse in the picturesque Fishing village of Alnes.
Page last updated: 2018-08-29 08:12