The cruise organization Small City Cruises, with its many years’ experience in meeting the demands of the international cruise fleet, is pleased to welcome ships and passengers to a new world, one highly sought after by the domestic travel-business, but mostly undiscovered by foreign visitors.
The actual historical and natural heart of the region’s immense cultural treasures stems from Lyngdal, at the very end of the Lyngdal Fjord. The sailing distance from the coastline is approximately 10 km (7,60 miles), with anchorage/use of tenders by the Rosfjord beach. The approach surrounded by islets and mountains, forms a natural dividing line between the southernmost part of Norway named Sørlandet and the western part of our country, giving visitors a distinctive experience. Located between the cities of Stavanger and Kristiansand, Port of Lyngdal offers excellent opportunities as an alternative port of call along the coast.
- A great attraction in Lyngna is Kvåsfossen,a waterfall with drop of 36 meters. A salmon ladder is currently being built in a tunnel at the waterfall.The Visitor center open summer 2014
- LBO ,founded 1990 and runs campaigns with standardized mist and daily migration counts in the Lista Lighthouse area .Bird ringers/field workers also work here. Guided tours WWW.listafuglestasjon.no
- Exhibition center. Guided tours for groups. 132 steps to the top- 34 meters. Lista landscape view
- Autentic environments and surroundings. Popular places for tourists and visitors from all over Europe. Beaches and small fishing harbours
- Festung Lista WWII Museum, located in an old German Aircraft hangar /Lista show the situation during the occupation of the region. German WR Radar, AAguns, model of Airfield, barrack,.veichles etc.