The Port of Tilbury is home to London's only deep water purpose-built cruise facility, the London International Cruise Terminal. Situated at the gateway to London - just 22 nautical miles down river from Tower Bridge - the historic Grade II* listed Terminal is in an ideal location close to the heart of the City.
Tilbury has become increasingly popular as a turnaround port for Baltic and Northern European destinations but it is also perfectly placed for transit calls to visit England's capital city. The M25 is 7 miles away offering easy access for coach excursions to Central London (25 miles), historic Rochester (27 miles) and Leeds Castle (38 miles). London's principal airports - Heathrow, Gatwick Stansted and London City - are within an hour's drive of the Terminal and Tilbury town station, on the C2C main line Shoeubyrness to London Fenchurch Street line, is one mile away.
- The M25 is 7 miles away offering easy access for coach excursions to all the tourist attractions in Central London (25 miles distant)
- Historic Rochester with its Norman Castle and Cathedral is 27 miles distant and there are many other interesting and historic buildings in the High Street.
- Leeds Castle is situated on an island surrounded by a moat and has a history spanning 900 years. Visitors will also find an Aviary, craft café, vineyard, falconry and maze.
- The Tilbury passenger ferry takes passengers across the Thames to Gravesend, a popular market town with statue commemorating Princess Pocahontas, who is buried in St George's Chapel.
- London Cruise Terminal, Port of Tilbury London Limited
Mike Sickler, Cruise Terminal Manager
Leslie Ford House, Tilbury Freeport
Essex RM18 7EH Tilbury
United Kingdom+44 1375 852360
- Harbour Master
- Port of Tilbury London Limited / London Int. Cruise Terminal