Cruise ships berth directly in the town center, only steps from shopping, restaurants and attractions. You may walk easily everywhere. The mail attraction in this area is the Atlantic Road, situated on the island of Averøy - a 30 minutes drive from the harbour. The road is voted " The world`s best roadtrip" by "The Guardian" and is a stunning experience in both sunny weather and a stormy day. Try the Sundbåten boat to see the 4 islands from the sea side. The boat goes directly to the Norwegian Klifish museum. Grip island is also worth visiting.
- Visit the spectacular Atlantic Road and combine this tour with Kvernes stave church, Håholmen viking island or the mesmarizing marble caves.
- Highlights of Kristiansund including the Norwegian Klipfish museum, the Krikelandet church, the Varden viewtower, the old part of town ant the oil and gas center, Petrocenter.
- Walking tour to learn the interesting maritime history of Kristiansund. See a blacksmith in work and we will visit a museum café whith an old coffee roaster; taste,and smell their delicious coffee.
- You may hike in the center of the town, on a small mountain, by the ocea or a challenging walk on a higher mountain. Common for all hikes in the area is short distance to the start and stunning veiws.
- Girp is full of costal history and a walk gives you a glimpse of how life once was. Charming island with colorful houses and a stave chruch.A 3 hrs trip. Boat of 40 min wach way, Cafe open.