Antwerp is the second-largest port in Europe and the regeneration of the historical docks area affords the visitor a view of a truly trendy city: stylish architecture blends with bars and restaurants in the old town. Cobbled streets wind along the historical city center as the sightseeing riches from the Golden Age are within walking distance of the berth. The aesthetics and functionality of this layout make Antwerp a unique cruise destination.
- The house where the master lived and worked reveals the grandeur of the painter. It's an Italianate palazzo, audaciously avant-garde in Rubens' age.
- The museum preserves typographic material and an impressive graphic collection. In 2005 the museum was recognised as UNESCO world heritage.
- Explore 10 interactive rooms and discover our history, our unique connection with the city and the origin of the iconic De Koninck ‘Bolleke’:
- Between 1873 and 1935 the Red Star Line shipping company transported almost three million people from Antwerp to America and Canada. The Red Star Line buildings are located in Antwerp on the Scheldt.
- Enter the dazzling world of DIVA, a cocoon of luxury and extravagance, filled with diamonds, jewellery and silverware.
- Antwerp Cruise Port
Nadine Brasseur, Cruise Manager
Grote Markt, 15
- Harbour Master
Page last updated: 2020-01-21 11:05