NANTES - ST. NAZAIRE
3 terminals are available in our estuary to accommodate cruise liners: in Nantes city centre, Montoir-de-Bretagne and St. Nazaire. Our destination is the natural gateway to the Loire Valley Castles, Guérande Medieval city or Muscadet Vineyard. The cruise guests will enjoy the historical Nantes: a city of Arts, History and Shopping! Or St. Nazaire area, a first step for industrial tourism (STX Shipyard or Airbus factory)
• The attraction "Machines of Ile de Nantes": a giant elephant weighting in at 40 tons and 12 m high (can carry up to 30 passengers on trips along the river) or a huge Carousel inaugurated in 2013
• The gothic cathedral of St. Pierre (1434) in Nantes
• The Musée des Arts displaying paintings by Monet, de la Tour, Delacroix.
• Escal'atlantic in St. Nazaire: the ocean liner experience
• The Salt Marshes close to Guérande and the Brière Natural Park